No gimmicks and no games but good old fashioned training.
Clients train outdoors or at client's home or apartment's gym. This saves $ for everyone.
Related experience includes but not limited to 20+ years of running and triathlon training at the elite level, PhyEd teaching at the collegiate level, academic studies in performance training, and further hands-on experience in fitness and wellness in the private and not-for-profit sector.
People I can help:
- Beginner and more experienced runners
- Beginner or experienced triathletes
- People looking to lose weight
- Men, women, young, or not so young
- Those who wish to become active, or remain active
- Those who want to avoid the dreaded plateauing
It doesn't cost you anything to get in touch with the trainer.
It doesn't cost you anything to discuss details.
Training will cost you something.
But you cannot put a "cost" on your health and reaching your goals is priceless.
Online training plans are available in lieu of or as a supplement of the in-person training sessions.