The Evolve Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Difference - We offer age-specific classes and within most age groups, we offer beginner, intermediate and advanced classes. This enables us to provide personalized instruction in small class groups. Our professionally trained and highly qualified staff members provide the ultimate Martial Arts learning experience to our students. Our instructors receive ongoing training every week to ensure that they provide the highest quality experience for every student in every one of our classes.
1. Our curriculum - We use a macro-cycle curriculum for teaching all of our students. We teach the same technique/concepts all week long. This way if a student missed class one day they don't miss out on the lesson. It also allows for more repetition of the technique.
2. We start kids as young as 3 1/2 years old - Starting children young helps them build a foundation from the start. Every child is on a different page and by starting martial arts training at a young age it becomes easier to instill the principals of martial arts such as focus, discipline and respect.
3. Our Instructors are IBJJF Certified - Our Head Instructor Professor Story is a 3rd Degree black belt and is recognized by the IBJJF which is the leading Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu organization in the world.
4. Our Gym is Clean!! and Professional. - This sounds funny but it is a big deal to us!! The mats are disinfected every night and the school is cleaned everyday. Having a clean school is right next to having great instruction. We even have a shower for the morning students who have to go back to work.
5. Two high ranking instructors teach the kids classes - Some jiu-jitsu schools let the lower ranks such as blue belts teach the kids. At Evolve BJJ Professor Story himself and his assistants are always teaching the kids classes together. Providing more one on one with the kids and learning jiu-jitsu from and 3rd Degree Black Belt and a Brown Belt instead of a blue belt like other schools might do.